Needle Free Serum is clinically proven to deliver equivalent results to one injection of collagen filler in just two weeks of regular use. The combination of copper, proline, lysine, hyaluronic acid, and niacinimide triggers the production of energy in the mitochondria of the senescent fibroblast, safely reactivating collagen I, collagen III, and elastin production. Known as the “youth collagen,” collagen III presence naturally decreases starting at age 8 or 9, and is virtually impossible to reactivate. Golden Bamboo Extract and Pea Extract deliver an 85% increase in hyaluronic acid synthesis during an in vitro test, plus a decrease in skin laxity of 50% after four weeks. The result is a painless, topical alternative to injectible fillers and toxins.
In addition to building collagen, Needle Free is fortified with glycosaminoglycans which preserve and protect the structure of the ECM complex from physical forces like pollution, UV rays and aging; leading to an improvement in the skin’s barrier function and a reduction in the appearance of rosacea over a 12 week period.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glycosaminoglycans, Pea Extract, Glucosamine HCI, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract
- Reduces wrinkle appearance and volume by 15% in only 2 weeks
- Quickly delivers equivalent results to one injection of collagen filler
- Firmness increased by 13 times in 15 days
- A painless, topical alternative to injectible fillers and toxins
- 190% Increase in elastin production after 11 days
179% Increase in collagen I production , and 194% Increase in collagen III production after 11 days
- 85% increase in hyraluronic acid synthesis
- 50% decrease in skin laxity after 28 days
- Improvements sustained after two months of treatment
- 80% inhibition of MMP enzyme activity (types 1 and 2)
- Improves the skin’s barrier function and shows a reduction in the appearance of rosacea over a 12 week period